Are you looking after someone with a long-term illness and need guidance/support?
Do you take on responsibilities at home because someone in your family is disabled, has been ill for a long time, experiences mental ill health or misuses drugs or alcohol?
Do you miss out on things after school and at weekends because you have to help someone at home?
Are you worried about how someone you know is behaving or feeling and worry about leaving them alone?
Are you 24 years old or under? Gloucestershire Young Carers can help families with sevices and support, phone 01452 733060 or visit www.glosyoungcarers.org.uk for more information.
Are you over 24 years old? Speak to Carers Gloucestershire 0300 111 900 or visit www.carersgloucestershire.org.uk for further information.
Please also, speak to a member of staff if you would like more information and a carers registration form to complete.
- Carers Gloucestershire provide a range of services, support and advice for carers.
- Ring the Carersline: 0300 111 9000 between 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any concerns about your memory, or the memory of someone close to you, call the Alzheimer's Society's National Dementia Helpline on 0300 222 1122.
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Visit: www.alzheimers.org.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Do you look after someone and need help?
- A leading provider of support to carers who have responsibility for the care of disabled children,older people who have a physical/sensory disability, learning disability, chronic illness, mental health and life limiting conditions.
- Telephone: 01452 302542
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further help is available, visit the following websites for guidance:
www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/positivecaringprogramme Positive caring offers free local sessions, allowing carers to meet other people in similiar circumstances, share knowledge, information and gain support.
More Information for Carers and Young carers to follow.